staedler automation AG designed, developed and commissioned the control for a small dairy operation.
This plant pasteurizes and homogenizes raw milk. The processed milk is processed further into yogurt or bottled directly as whole milk.
A fully automatic CIP station is controlled in addition to the pasteurization system. The process refrigeration plant and hot water preparation are also controlled by a central control unit.
The Siemens control unit controls all processes relevant for production. The operator has a single operating panel that controls all processes in a well-structured setup.
- Control: Siemens S7 1510
- Operation: Siemens Comfort Panel TP1200
- Frequency inverter: Allen Bradley PowerFlex 4M
- IO modules Siemens ET200sp
- Pneumatics: Festo VTUG Profinet
Work performed by staedler automation AG
- Design of the control system
- Creation of the circuit diagram and bill of materials
- Software engineering for PLC and HMI (automatic generation of the software code with the staedler automation tool)
- Commissioning and process optimization