staedler automation AG designed, developed and commissioned the control system for this plant of a major distributor.
The plant consists of two lines with a capacity of 1500 containers/h each.
Different types of containers are unstacked and then transported to the washing machine by the conveyor system. After the washing machine, the containers are taken over, pre-stacked and prepared for the robot.
The existing S5 control system in the robot cell was integrated into the main control system, which is taken over by a Siemens safety PLC. This is connected to the servo inverters and IO modules via Profinet. All safety components are read in and controlled directly by the PLC.
- Control: Siemens S7-1516F-3 PN/DP
- Operation: Siemens Comfort Panel TP1200
- Drive system: Siemens Sinamics S210
- IO modules: Siemens ET200SP, IO-Link Turck
- Design of control system and drives
- Creation of schematic and parts list
- Software engineering PLC, HMI and servo drives
- Replacement of protective housing for robot cell
- Electrical installation