Staedler Automation AG designed, developed and commissioned the control for a new tank farm with milk reception and CIP cleaning for a dairy operation.
A new CIP cleaning station was installed in the first construction stage. In the further expansion, a new raw milk storage with milk reception was added. The new tank farm has a product management function, now permitting reception of organic and conventional milk alike. The milk reception, controlled milk dispensing onto the pasteurization facility, and CIP cleaning operate in parallel to provide the necessary flexibility for production. Our software solution is optimally prepared for ongoing development with its modular setup. We look forward to further exciting projects.
Use of a Siemens control of the latest generation has prepared the dairy well for the future with a system that permits flexible expansion. All controls and operating panels are connected to the company network to supervise the process from the office at all times.
- Control: Siemens S7 1516
- IO system: Siemens ET200SP
- Operation: Siemens Comfort Panel TP1900
- Frequency inverter: Allen Bradley Powerflex 525
- Pneumatics: Festo VTUG Profinet
- Process instruments: Endress+Hauser, IFM
Work performed by Staedler Automation AG
- Design of the process instruments and control
- Creation of the circuit diagram and bill of materials
- Software engineering PLC, HMI